- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, and documentation including reports, meeting agendas and minutes, forms, and flow charts. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Schedule meetings, agenda preparation, composing meeting minutes, set-up, correspondence, reports, etc.
- Maintain office files and establish, develop, and maintain filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed and organizes system for hard copy and electronic files.
- Assist with the review of documentation and billing packages, analyzation of data, and recording and preparing of program statistics for contract reports to ensure quality, accuracy and timely submission..
- All other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
- BA in business or related field preferred and two years administrative experience in data collection and entry
- Ability to think critically and maintain excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in data collection and entry, and processing and analyzing statistical information
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Accurate spelling, grammatical usage and excellent communication skills
- Superior knowledge of MS Word, including strong formatting skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, ETO, and other current software as necessary
Physical Demands/Work Environment
We offer flexible work hours and excellent benefits to our employees.
- Generous paid vacation
- Paid sick time (6 days)
- Paid holidays (14 days)
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- Health and wellness programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development assistance
- Great employee incentive awards program
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid supervision hours (clinical positions)
[ 16.51 - $18.16] Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills. EEO
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
- FT – nonexempt position
- Monday- Friday, normal business hours (will include a minimum of one evening per week and occasional weekends per program needs)