- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of FFT program and other YD programs, contracts and grants, and tracks reports, due dates and ending dates.
- Assists with quality assurance and with Desk Reviews and program audits, both internal and external, and provides ongoing feedback and troubleshooting, keeping Supervisors and Director updated.
- Completes and submits monthly and quarterly reports, claims and other contract-related data to Clinical Program Manager and contractors/funders on time and accurately.
- Supports FFT Clinical Program Manager in hiring processes as needed including reviewing applications, conducting phone screenings, reference checks, etc.
- Support FFT, and other YD programs, as needed with admin. onboarding items
- Assist with IT needs
- Conducts purchasing and maintains copies of requests of program items, WRAP requirements, training and conference registrations, flights, hotels, etc.
- Works with support staff throughout the entire agency to support smooth running of program activities and agency needs.
- Enters client and programmatic information into program-specific databases and reviews and edits existing data files as appropriate.
- Develops various manuals and conducts research and statistical analyses as requested by Director.
- Become familiar with Family Functional Therapy model
- Generates monthly financial reports for FFT program and serves as liaison between Fiscal Department and FFT regarding fiscal updates. Fill in for other YD programs as needed
- Develops and implements administrative policies and procedures and follows up with program staff to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates Case Managers’ and Family Partner’s documentation and ensures that CM’s and Family Partner work within deadlines, with support from Clinical Program Manager and Director.
- Maintain written records of any communication from the COR regarding pre-approval of specific items. Participate in component meetings and trainings
- Maintain necessary client records and statistics, and submit timely monthly reports
- Participate in case supervision and program evaluation
- Collaborate and maintain professional relationships with Juvenile Court, Juvenile Probation and Law Enforcement entities as specified by the FFT Program, to include receiving referrals and providing progress reports
- Participate in all required meetings and trainings
- Provide administrative duties and meet all contract requirements
- Knowledge of and respect for diverse cultures
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
Compensation and Benefits
Minimum of an Associate’s degree required (Bachelors preferred). Ability to type at least 40 words per minute. Accurate spelling, grammatical usage and excellent communication skills. Knowledge of MS Word, including strong formatting skills. Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and other current software as necessary. This position requires strong time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and flexibility. Must have superior proofreading and editing abilities. Must be able to work accurately in a timely manner with little or no supervision. Able to prioritize tasks. Ability to work well with others. Must have neat appearance and dress appropriately for an office environment. Must have a pleasant voice and manner. Ability and interest to increase responsibilities and achieve professional growth. Reliable transportation. Must be able to available for a flexible schedule and office locations as needed. Bilingual-Spanish preferred including reading and writing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Establish and maintains effective working relationships while showing open mindedness and a collaborative spirit. Compatibility with agency purpose, goals, philosophy, and approach. Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for their work. Utilizes a creative approach to problem solving. Interactions with others reflect a spirit of honesty, humbleness, and self-awareness. Accepts constructive criticism with a positive attitude and willingness to implement change. Ability to work well independently and demonstrate appropriate initiative. Must demonstrate knowledge of trauma Informed, client driven, and culturally competent care.
Reliable transportation. Must have a California driver license and good driving record. Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed). Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- [18.26-20.09] Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills. EEO
Your well-being matters at Lifeline Community Services!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (13 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
- FT– nonexempt position.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:30pm, Minimum of 2 evenings a week and may include some weekends