- Provide ongoing support for Project LIFE human trafﬁcking survivors who are pregnant and parenting and may beneﬁt from supportive services to improve parenting practices and contribute to successful reuniﬁcation with child and/or children.
- Work in unison with the Clinical Case Manager to assist with case plan development and implementation of supportive services geared toward parenting and/or family reuniﬁcation with an emphasis on a whole-family approach
- Liaise and collaborate with the Community Services for Families program to ensure successful referral and that the survivor has sufﬁcient support whilst navigating services within system of care
- Will provide positive parenting activities individual or via group setting (virtually, as needed) that will demonstrate ways to build and sustain healthy parenting.
- Co-facilitate a parenting support group
- Assist with linkage to child development activities and childcare for survivors’ children
- Provide outreach to at-risk populations to increase identiﬁcation
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Must be a birth parent with previous experience in child welfare and dependency court systems.
- Knowledge of and/or experience working with victims of human trafﬁcking, sexual assault, domestic violence, or other victim populations (e.g. immigrant/refugee populations) preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with a good driving record.
- Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed).
- Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
We offer flexible work hours and excellent benefits to our employees.
- Generous paid vacation
- Paid sick time (6 days)
- Paid holidays (14 days)
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- Health and wellness programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development assistance
- Great employee incentive awards program
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid supervision hours (clinical positions)
$19.48 - $21.37 Salary will commensurate with experience and education. EEO.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
40 hours a week- Monday – Friday- Flexible hours- may include evenings and weekends.