- Enhance and support the work of the Board of Directors by managing, monitoring, and executing the organization’s fiduciary responsibilities to the community.
- Serve as a visible public advocate and spokesperson for Lifeline and our need for philanthropic support; cultivate and build relationships and partnerships that help advance our mission.
- Build loyal and long-term relationships with key donors, sponsors, program partners, school officials, elected officials, and public agencies throughout the region to enhance and support Lifeline’s programs and fundraising strategies.
- Maintain the role of Lifeline’s CEO as a visionary and influential leader in the community.
- Provide inspirational leadership, team building, and growth opportunities to the professional staff, while ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of Lifeline’s programs and activities.
- Exercise prudent and respectful oversight of the funds that have generously been entrusted to the organization in support of its service to the community.
- Guide the organization through regular strategic planning sessions to assess programmatic effectiveness and financial objectives, within a complex, evolving landscape.
- Ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards, driving operational accountability and compliance with all relevant legal guidelines and best practices.
Compensation and Benefits
- Passion for and commitment to Lifeline’s mission to build self-reliance among youth, adults, and families through high-quality, community-based services.
- Demonstrated senior leadership and management experience at a nonprofit, including strategy development, board engagement, change management, team collaboration, and talent development.
- Hands-on experience in fundraising, stewarding, and diversifying funding sources such as individual giving, events, grants, contracts, and other partnerships.
- Track record of building effective partnerships with diverse constituencies, including businesses, elected officials, government entities, community-based organizations, and individuals.
- Superb people skills, with exceptionally well-developed listening and communication skills, and the ability to connect with and inspire confidence among a wide range of stakeholders.
- Highly empathetic, exhibiting sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in driving organizational growth and creating and implementing innovative programs with a data-driven lens.
- A solid fundamental understanding of fiscal management with experience developing and managing budgets.
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
Pursuant to Lifeline’s COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must be fully vaccinated, subject to legally required exemptions.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Salary – $220,000 – $285,000 DOE/Neg.
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and life insurance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- PTO: 0-2 years: 120 hours (15) paid days off, 48 hours (6) paid days off, 14 paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Employee incentives and award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Flexible spending account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short-term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization, and cancer policy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Travel may be required to multiple sites. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.