- With support from CDO, manage and expand Lifeline’s base of individual donors. Directly responsible for cultivating new relationships that expand the portfolio of individual donors, grow overall sources of revenue, and expand the overall number of donors in the portfolio
- Build on the existing development plan to drive fundraising capacity, steward key relationships, and enhance a donor’s personal connection to Lifeline and the youth, adults, and families we serve
- Arrange, prepare for, and attend donor site visits and meetings
- Draft, write, and edit direct mail campaigns, online solicitations, acknowledgement letters, stewardship and annual reports
- Work with senior leadership to create strategies for growing Lifeline’s donor support in unrestricted and program support funds
- Collaborate with Volunteer department to identify prospects and create opportunities for donor involvement
- Partner with Program teams to identify opportunities for targeted requests to address urgent or unique needs within various Lifeline programs
- Prepare budgets with Finance team as needed for reporting and solicitations
- In partnership with Database Manager, ensure fundraising software, Raiser’s Edge, is kept up to date with all relevant communications, research, and information
- Attend monthly program finance meetings
- Conduct ongoing research to identify prospects that expand Lifeline’s funder portfolio
- Provide support for fundraising and marketing events
- Represent Lifeline in the community at award presentations, networking events, and more
- Other related duties as assigned by the CDO
Compensation and Benefits
We are need of a highly-effective, results-drive, energetic, donor-focused, organized and committed fundraiser.
Strong ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously. Also must be able to and comfortable with asking for help and guidance when needed. Ability to pivot and shift priorities. Enjoys working independently and within a team environment.
BA in a related field or equivalent work experience required. Minimum of three to five years in the development department at a mission driven non-profit setting is highly recommended. Experience with fundraising software programs, including Raiser’s Edge, and proficiency with research tools is a plus.
Must represent Lifeline’s mission, vision, core values, and philosophy and demonstrate cultural sensitivity. Must be willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with a good driving record.
- Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed).
- Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
We offer flexible work hours and excellent benefits to our employees.
- Generous paid vacation
- Paid sick time (6 days)
- Paid holidays (14 days)
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- Health and wellness programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development assistance
- Great employee incentive awards program
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
Annual salary: $65k -$70k. Salary will commensurate with experience and education.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amount of weight (up to 15 lbs.); to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer, telephone, fax machine, and other office equipment as needed. Involves frequent contact with staff. This position requires physical presence at the business location during all assigned working hours in order to adequately perform all duties.
- 40 hours a week -Monday-Friday. Weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed (ability to telecommute with supervisor’s approval)