- Completes a comprehensive assessment
- Collaborate with the youth/family to identify ancillary services that may be needed to supplement therapy
- Conducts individualized strength-based individual, family, and group therapy utilizing evidence-based treatment modalities
- Contacts and collaborates with Probation and BHS STAT to ensure coordinated care when OCS youth are transitioning into/out of custody
- Meets 50% productivity and caseload standards dictated by the contract
- Completes other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- BBS-registered AMFT, ASW OR APCC
- Masters Degree in counseling, social work or related field
- Must possess the ability to make sound decisions independently
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Trauma-informed, strength-based and culturally respectful
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with a good driving record.
- Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed).
- Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Generous paid vacation
- Paid sick time (6 days)
- Paid holidays (14 days)
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- Health and wellness programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development assistance
- Great employee incentive awards program
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid supervision hours (clinical positions)
$28.00- $30.80 Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills. EEO
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
Monday-Friday 40hrs/week (may include evenings and occasional weekend hours)