Lifeline Community Services serves more than 5,000 clients annually in five services areas. Our impact is measured through formal evaluation, as well as through the positive changes in the lives of those we serve
- 1,800 Clients
- 90% of youth clients had no entry, or re-entry, into the Juvenile Justice System as measured by probation records check three months after case closure.
“I started at Club Crown Heights as little boy who was seeking safe place from all the drugs, gangs, and violence that surrounded me. Eight years later I can leave CCH as a young man with a full ride to the University of California, San Diego. I couldn’t have done it without all the help and support.”
- A high school graduate who participated in Lifeline’s youth development programs for nearly 10 years
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence Prevention & Intervention
- 1,035 Clients
- 96% of parents in the program improved their parenting skills and ability to provide a safe environment for their child/children.
“The services for my children were wonderful and has met my family’s needs. Lots of quality time, a definite encouragement to strive for success in this program.”- Parent participating in our Community Services for Families parenting education program
- 1,740 Clients
- 92% of children and adolescent clients participating in individual, family, and/or group counseling demonstrated improvement in their mental health symptoms as measured by CANS score (California Child & Adolescent Needs & Strengths).
“I see that I am worth more than how people used to treat me; I deserve to be happy and healthy and feel good about myself.” – 20 year old with history of depression and abuse
- A 20 year old client with a history of depression and abuse
Housing & Self-Sufficiency
- 325 Clients
- 80% of transition-age foster youth successfully complete the LifeSpring transitional housing and support program by moving on to safe and sustainable housing.
“I am independent, paying my own bills and get a sense of real involvement in my life.”
- Young adult previously in the foster care system, after graduating from the LifeSpring housing and support program
Human Trafficking Prevention & Intervention
- 420 Clients
- 71% of clients in Project LIFE to date have demonstrated increased well-being.
“Lifeline Community Services has helped me realize that I am no longer a victim of sex trafficking, but I am a survivor. Now I am mentally and emotionally healthy and on the road to recovery.”
- Survivor of sex trafficking after receiving counseling and support from Project LIFE (Living in Freedom from Exploitation)