Host a Dropbox for this Year's Back to School Drive!
Lifeline is committed to helping the youth in all of our community-based programs start the year off right. We know that for many students from low-income families, having the necessary supplies at the beginning of the school year helps remove barriers to learning.Join us this year in meeting our goal of collecting over 500 brand new backpacks filled with supplies--- together we can make sure our youth and young adults start off the school year right!
1. Shop our Amazon Wish List
2. Donate Online
3. Host your own back to school drive with your friends and family. Here are some tips and pointers on how to successfully host a dropbox at your office, neighborhood, or other places of gathering. (You can download a full donation drive kit/plan from the button below.)
- Electronic files or hard copies of posters or fliers to decorate your box/bin.
- Branded graphics and logos to allow personalization of marketing materials.
- Electronic or hard copies of a donation form for each donor to fill out when they drop off their backpack/supplies. This allows Lifeline to thank your donors and to ensure that they receive credit for their donations.
- Lifeline swag (limited quantities available) to give away to donors when they drop off.
Below are some examples of boxes/bins:
6. Continue to spread the word, with updated e-blasts and social media and drive traffic to your box and Lifeline’s website and Amazon account.
7. Deliver backpacks and all completed donation forms to Lifeline at 200 Michigan Avenue, Vista, CA 92084 no later than Wednesday, August 2nd. Backpacks will be distributed to a variety of Lifeline clients on Friday, August 4th, one week before the start of school.