Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform Behavioral Health Assessments in order to facilitate linkage to referrals and designated programs. These may include but are not limited to: behavioral health services, mental health programs, substance abuse programs, educational programs, employment opportunities etc.
- Develops and implements Treatment Plans
- Provides individual, family, and group counseling
- Provides case coordination with other professionals including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, psychologists, IEP coordinators, schools, social workers, etc.
- Provide Evidence Based Psychoeducation Suicide Prevention presentations
- Assess clients for at risk behaviors within schools
- Provides crisis management consultation and education.
- Meets productivity and caseload standards dictated by the contract
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings to develop appropriate intervention and support the delivery of behavioral health and support services.
- Participates in wraparound treatment planning and implementation.
- Participates in individual weekly supervision, case conferences, trainings, and other collaborative activities as necessary.
- Participates in quality assurance review boards and maintain county/programmatic documentation standards.
- Follow all legal and ethical guidelines pertaining to the treatment of youth and families
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Conduct DV assessments
Masters Degree in counseling, social work or related field, and BBS-registered AMFT/ ACSW/APCC, licensed LMFT/ LCSW/LPCC strongly preferred. Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required. Bilingual pay available.
Compensation and Benefits
Strong BHS, CYF Medi-Cal documentation skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Possesses advanced knowledge that is primarily intellectual in character and includes exercising discretion and independent judgment
Establish and maintains effective working relationships while showing open mindedness and a collaborative spirit. Compatibility with agency purpose, goals, philosophy, and approach. Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for their work. Utilizes a creative approach to problem solving. Interactions with others reflect a spirit of honesty, humbleness, and self-awareness. Accepts constructive criticism with a positive attitude and willingness to implement change. Ability to work well independently and demonstrate appropriate initiative. Must demonstrate knowledge of trauma Informed, client driven, and culturally competent care.
Reliable transportation. Must have a California driver license and good driving record. Willing to use own, properly insured, reliable vehicle for the job (mileage reimbursed). Employment subject to clearances, including background finger printing checks, driving record, tuberculosis testing, and drug testing.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Your well-being matters at Lifeline Community Services!
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays (14 days)
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
- Free health and wellness programs
- Free Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Great employee incentive award programs
- Training and education assistance
- Matched 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Pay Range Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills. EEO.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
40 hours a week- Flexible hours- may include evenings